Narva College of the University of Tartu is the main centre of higher education in North-Eastern Estonia with a focus on teacher training for multilingual schools. Established in 1999, the College is still young, full of energy and ready for further development. Already more than 1000 graduates of the college have successful careers as teachers, youth workers, local municipality officials, entrepreneurs.
Professional Higher Education Studies:
- Youth Work
- Entrepreneurship and Project Management
- Information Technology Systems
- Humanities in Multilingual School
- Early Years Teacher in Multilingual Learning Environment
Bachelor’s and Master’s integrated Studies:
- Primary School Teacher in Multilingual School
- Teacher of Humanities in Multilingual School
Today, the College has altogether 650 students in both, regular as well as Open University form of studies. The main language of instruction is Estonian, but all the curricula also include courses in Russian and English.
For more information and about semester programme HERE!